With effective NetSuite OneWorld implementation, our client – a company in the business of distributing Construction Site & Safety Supplies, were able to efficiently manage their branch operations and provide real-time visibility within warehouse locations.
Client is the leading supplier of Construction Site & Safety Supplies, based in New York, United States. They have been in business for over 25 years, serving customers by delivering the products rapidly at the work site within the set promising time.
The company aims to be one of the largest sources for the utility and infrastructure safety supplies across the regions of the United States. The company was already using Oracle NetSuite for its parent location for some time. They wanted to implement NetSuite OneWorld as they were expanding and acquiring new business.
- Client deals mostly with the supply of safety tools. As the company belongs to a group of subsidiaries in the US, its parent subsidiary carries out its stock to serve the local stores.
- The child subsidiary depends on its corporate website to meet the demands of online consumers.
- But, the child entities have been facing issues related to stock management when online orders were not fulfilled due to a lack of product stock within its location.
- To improve the situation, they have been giving orders to their suppliers to refill the stock. As a result, this move was impacting cash flow and consumer resources.
- It was found that available tools were not there to dispatch from the child subsidiary that was kept idle in an intercompany warehouse.
- To resolve this problem and improve the resource management process, the group needs cross-subsidiary stock management features that fulfill the online orders regardless of the product’s location.
- Dhruvsoft team implemented OneWorld solution and NetSuite’s cross-subsidiary fulfillment
- NetSuite’s cross-subsidiary fulfillment feature allows the companies to fulfill their orders and receive the returns across different subsidiaries which means you don’t have to be dependent on one particular subsidiary.
- Customers can now place an item ordered from a subsidiary website despite the inventory level status until they can find sufficient inventory at some other similar subsidiary.
Technical / Business Expertise Used
Accomplished the project with NetSuite OneWorld Implementation, SuiteScript 1.0, 2.0, and Workflows, and Data Import/Export.
- Each child subsidiary can set up its own fulfillment strategy to improve the quality of its company and customers.
- Customers can now purchase by having more confidence to receive the products quickly and whenever they want can return the products to the nearest location.
- Moreover, there won’t be a need to purchase the stock that was kept unsold for months as the stock can be efficiently shipped within the subsidiaries which saves the financial resources and increases the overall profits.